If you have a question which does not appear below please reach out to us by email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
- When do you meet? In 2018 we currently have three locations which meet monthly. In Saratoga, NY we meet the second Thursday of the month. In Burlington, VT we meet the third Tuesday of the month, and in Albany, NY we meet on the third Tuesday of the month. Please note that due to holidays etc. sometimes the date shifts slightly.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check or credit cards. We recommend that you register in advance on the website. Payment may be accepted at the door if seating is available. To pay at the door please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about available space at an event.
- Do you have a refund policy? No refunds are given, however we do understand that an emergency may come up. If you have an emergency that comes up please email email@example.com to let us know that you will not be able to make it and we will issue you a credit which must be used the following month. If you are unable to make it the following month your credit will be forfeited.
- Who attends your events each month? We have a variety of women attend each month of all ages and professions ranging early 20’s to mid 60s. Between our audience through meet up and Facebook we have over 800 women. Our events typically have 50% returning guests and 50% new guests. This keeps gatherings familiar, fresh and exciting.
- How are your events different from a typical networking event? This group was create because we desired a richer connection for women which would support genuine friendships and authentic business relationships. We also wanted to provide an environment for women that was supportive and non competitive. We have a unique approach at our events and it has lead to a successful community of women. Our events are FUN and memorable and most importantly they are effective business building events. Our goal is to make networking light and enjoyable and take the work out of networking.
- Are there membership fees? No, the only fee at this time we have is the cost of your registration at our soirees’.
- Do I have to pay for advertising with your group? No, we offer a free platform to support your businesses growth in our public Marketplace page on Facebook.
- How can I speak at your event? Please click here to complete the application and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Please note that our events are booked 3 to 6 months in advance.